What is in the PACT/R Data Archive?
- (Currently) 31 datasets from prospective studies conducted in 5 countries, from 1992 to the present
- Data from 5500 children and adolescents (ages 2 and older) exposed to acute trauma
- Most common trauma types: Disaster, Injury, Road traffic accidents, Interpersonal violence, Acute illness.
All datasets in the Archive have:
- Data that were collected prospectively after acute trauma
- In children or adolescents (ages 0 through 21)
- Children identified based on trauma exposure, not based on development of post-trauma difficulties
- Assessments of risk / protective factors and traumatic stress or related outcomes at a minimum of two time points
Are you an investigator with relevant data? Find out how you can contribute your data to help build the PACT/R Data Archive.